During these harsh economic times for business, a virtual office can be the difference between your business failing or getting through this crisis.
A virtual office in Dublin can benefit in the following ways:
– It can reduce or completely erase all your office or even retail rent. Think about it, do some firms really need a physical space i.e. an office or even a retail space. What if the retail space had a virtual office and a 100% online presence? IT firms, engineers, legal firms, it so much easier, think about it.
- – It reduces costs associated with office and retail rental, such as utility bills, rates etc.
- – With Dublin Mail Drop you will receive a prestigious business address, which you can use for all your business purposes. A good business address will aide the growth of your business and help it grow.
- – With a virtual office you can work remotely, safe in the thought that any important mail is received at your business address, which can in turn be forwarded to you or scanned and emailed to you on a daily basis.
– Working remotely you can also sign up to a call answering service. With this service you will never miss a call again. Sometimes working from home, you may not be able to get all calls, whilst dealing with kids etc. The call answering service, calls will be answered in your company name, professionally, messages taken and forwarded to you daily.
- – In a post Covid world, the virtual office will still benefit you in so many cost saving ways, covered above already, along with saving you time commuting and parking costs.
- – With a virtual office, you do not have to work in an physical office environment, thus exposing you and your family to any health problems.
- – You have peace of mind. Whilst you deal with the stress of a pandemic and look after your business and your family, you can rest assured you business affairs are in safe hands with our virtual office solutions.
- – If Covid rules permit, you can meet your clients via our meeting room facilities. You can even rent one of our serviced offices to use on a daily/weekly basis.
In summary, life is flexible with a virtual office. What causes more stress than any in business? Money. With a virtual office you free yourself from the grind of office rent, a landlord, monthly rent and rates along with utility bills. Come on it does not take a genius to see the massive benefits of a virtual office, especially during this current pandemic.